Premier BNSF (EXEC) SD70 MAC Diesel Engine with Proto-Sound 3rl O Cab #9648
- Proto-Sound? Digital Sound with Squeaking Brakes and Freight Yard sounds
(see more below)
- Operating diesel exhaust smoke
- 2-precision flywheel equipped motors
- 1/4" Scale detail and dimensions
- All-metal wheels & gears
- Compatible with most AC transformers
- Proto-Sound? electronic reverse unit
- Die-cast 6-wheel trucks
- Intricately detailed ABS body
- Directional constant voltage headlights
- Die-cast truck sides, pilot & fuel tank
- Lighted cab interior
- Cab engineer figures
- Remote controlled Proto-Couplers?
- Stamped metal floor
- Operates on O-31 or greater curves
- Length: 18-1/2"
- Variably controlled 8-level diesel sound
- Authentic diesel horn
- Authentic diesel bell
- Squeaking brakes
- Randomly activated cab chatter sequences
- Freight yard Proto-Effects?
- Remote controlled engine volume adjustment
- Remote controlled engine direction lockout setting
- Operates with any compatible AC transformer
- Self-recharging battery backup with auto shut-off
- Directionally controlled headlights
- Constant voltage headlights
- Remote controlled die-cast metal Proto-Couplers?
This engine is new and never been out of the box.